This article explains how you can export your submissions into a uniform Word document.
The Word document can be customized with the fields you need.
- Go to Data -> Submissions.
- Sort submissions by Title, Topic or any other field. The order in the booklet will be the same than in the table.
- You can also filter submissions if you only want to export a subset.
- Click on Action -> Generate Booklet.
- Choose the fields you want to export.
- Click Generate booklet. This is what a page of the Word document looks like:
Frequently asked questions
Which fields can I export?
In addition to the ID, title, authors and their affiliations, the abstract, all fields types listed below can be exported:
- Short and long text fields.
- Radio buttons.
- Dropdown menu.
Images can't be exported.
What is the order of the fields in the booklet?
The abstract fields (when selected) are printed in the Word document following this order:
- Authors and affiliations
- All the other fields selected follow the order in which they appear in your submission form.