This article gives an overview of the reviewing module on Fourwaves.
The reviewing module is used to score submissions.
This video gives an in-depth video of the reviewing module
Video Table of Content
Click on the links below to fast forward to the desired section of the video:
- Add reviewers (19s). See this article.
- Build your reviewing form (55s). See this article.
- Reviewing period and visible fields (2min45). In Configuration -> Submissions -> Reviews -> Configuration you can choose the reviewing period within which reviewers can edit the reviewing form and you can select what data from the submission form is visible to reviewers.
- Assign submissions to reviewers (3min25). See this article.
- How reviewers complete their reviews (5min06). See this article.
- See the review results (6min55). Under Data -> Submissions, scroll to the Review score column. You will see the score and the standard deviation. Also, click on the submission title and go to the reviews tab to see the full review details.
- Contact reviewers (8min10). Under Data -> Reviews, you check reviews and click contact. This is useful if you want to contact those with pending reviews. To do so, click filter and select Pending under Review Status. Then select all resulting reviews and click Contact. It will send one email to all reviewers in the list (even if there are multiple reviews from the same reviewer in the list).
- Add chairs (9min 25). Under Configuration -> Committee, you can add an organizer with the role Chair. This role gives access only to Data -> Submissions and Reviews.
- Export reviews to Excel (10min08). Go to Data -> Reviews, click on Actions -> Export. This will generate an Excel file with all the review results.