This article introduces the Fourwaves organizer panel and its main sections.
The organizer panel is where you can edit your event website, forms and access its data.
Video table of content
The dashboard (13s). The dashboard provides an overview of your event statistics.
The Configuration section (22s). In this section you can change, the title, the location, the dates, give access to colleagues, change the banner, the color, connect a bank account or add logos of partners.
The Website Pages section (1min42). You can edit all the pages of your website.
The data section (3min35). Access all your event data.
How to access the organizer panel
First, login using your email address. Then, there are 2 ways to access it:
- From your account under My events, click Edit.
- From your event website hover your user menu and click Organizer Panel.
Organizer panel menu
The organizer panel menu is divided into 5 sections:
- The dashboard.
- The main sections.
- Change language, contextual help and preview button.
- The section to unlock, publish or clone your event.
- You user menu.
The default page or the organizer panel is the Dashboard which gives you statistics about your registrations, submissions, reviews, transactions and refunds and emails sent.
In the upper section, you can download statistics about your event (see this article):
The dashboard also shows when virtual poster sessions happen (if you have this module activated).
Click on a statistic to get more information:
This section allow you to edit general options for your event:
- General. The name of your event, the website address, dates, location and more.
- Theme and colors. To edit the event website template, banner and menu colors.
- Committee. Give access to other organizers or reviewers. See this article.
- Payments. To connect a bank account or manage promo codes.
- Sponsors. Where you can add sponsor logos and their information. See this article.
Where you can edit all pages of your website pages including the registration and submission forms, the schedule and custom website pages.
- Home. The home page of your event.
- Registration. The registration form.
- Submission. The submission form.
- Participants. The list of participants. This contains a searchable index and a profile page for each participant.
- Presentations. The list of presentations. This contains a searchable index and a page for each presentation.
- Schedule. Add sessions to your event schedule.
- Custom pages. Depending on your package, you can add additional pages. See this article.
This section shows the different types of data:
- Participants. Everyone who filled the registration form.
- Submissions. All submissions sent through the submission form.
- Transactions. All payments and refunds.
- Reviews. All reviews.
- Communications. All sent emails.
Language, contextual support and preview
If your event has been set up to be bilingual (Configuration -> General). You can switch from one language to another. See this article.
Get contextual help by clicking on the question icon. You will see articles depending on the page you are on. From there, also access the Help Center.
View your event
Click this icon to view your event website. From here you can view your website pages and test forms.
Frequently asked questions
Can I give access to the organizer panel to others?
Yes. You can give access to as many others users as needed. Go to Configuration -> Committee and click Add. See this article for more information.