This article explains how you can edit the Schedule's page configuration options like the page name or visibility.
- In the organizer panel, go to Website Pages > Schedule.
- Click Page setup.
There you can edit different options:
- The page name. This is the name of the page in the event website's menu.
- If this page is visible on your event website.
- The visibility scope of the schedule page. Visible to either:
- Everyone who visits your site (registered or not);
- To registered participants only.
For all events, the links to access the live broadcast of a room (for example a Zoom link) are always visible to registered participants only.
They must log in on the day of the event with the email address used during registration to access the link.