This articles explains how to add sponsors to your event from your dashboard and how to insert them on your event website.
First, add sponsors to your event
- From Configuration click Sponsors.
- Click Add a sponsor, and enter the sponsor's name, a description, a URL address to the sponsors website and upload a logo. We recommend logos that are 750 pixels in width and height or higher.
- You can also Edit or Remove an existing sponsor.
Insert a Sponsor content block on a page of your event website
Once you added sponsors, you can insert them anywhere on your event website.
- Go to one of your website pages from the Website Pages menu.
- Click Add content and select the Sponsors content block.
- Insert a title for this content block and a description.
- Choose the size of the logos: small, medium or large. You can use the large size for your most valuable sponsors.
- Then, from the dropdown menu choose sponsors you wish to add to this content block.
- Using the drag and drop icon for each, reorder the sponsors so they display in the desired order on your event website.